Review of http://www.exboyfriendguru.com/
In my ‘Get Him back Forever’ Review, I’d like to point out that the author being a man has very accurate observations in a woman such as keeping the status of being a ‘selector’ in the relationship, which means the man pursues the woman and it’s the woman’s job to either select or reject the man. It’s important that the woman should not be the one to pursue the man. The main point being, if a woman becomes too aggressive and relegates the man to doing a woman’s job, it will contribute greatly in the demise of a relationship. It even suggests the ‘no contact rule’ which is not initiating any contact with your ex for at least three weeks.
Three Reasons the ‘No Contact Rule’ Aims to Accomplish
- It prevents you from acting needy and insecure around your ex – It’s accurate to point out that neither a man nor a woman would want to be bombarded with dozens of text messages or phone calls during this stage. Allow time and room for space.
- It instills a fear of loss within him – This will give your ex time to ponder missing you.
- It allows you to be open to other words of advice – Without you constantly trying to communicate with your ex, this would allow you the much needed time to think and analyze what went wrong in the relationship.
The Process of Moving on Mindset
This involves the methods of how to continue with your life, and this includes deleting all modes of contact with your ex, deleting photos of him, in all instances, anything and everything that reminds you of him. Although very difficult in the beginning, this would speed up the process of healing and moving on.
What I don’t particularly agree on in my ‘Get Him Back Forever’ review is how so much stress was placed on the saying ‘He who cares least controls the relationship’. This is not completely accurate. What valuable take away I got from the read was that it is important to allow time for re-evaluating oneself and assessing what went wrong in the relationship, not to be too clingy or blatant about trying to get in touch with your ex bordering on stalking and ways to help yourself to move on. Get Him Back Forever is helpful to understand a man’s point of view and what he needs from a woman which gives you a broader perception on what to avoid doing when you get him back.
• Chapter 1 A Lesson on Male/Female Dynamics
• -The Typical Courtship Ritual
• -Casual Girls VS Girlfriend Material
o Perceived Value Is Everything in a Relationship
• -The Myth That Men Only Want One Thing
• -Walking Power
• -Negative Patterns of Behavior
• Chapter 2 Understanding Why He Broke Up With You
o Reason 1: Too Much Effort
o Reason 2: The Routine of Relationships
o Reason 3: Neediness and Insecurity
o Reason 4: Being Too Rigid and Cold
• Chapter 3 No Contact
o Three Things to Accomplish No Contact Rule
o Don't Be His Emotional Support
o When your Ex Contact you...
o What not to do in Nutshell
o Three Weeks=Peak to Loneliness
o Some Possible Objections
• Chapter 4 Push/ Pull Theory
o He Who Cares Least Controls the Relationship
• Chapter 5 Letting Go Strategies to Reverse Rejection
o The Process of Moving On
• Chapter 6 Taking Your Life Back: Other Strategies to Reverse Rejection
o Start Dating Other Men (And Make Sure He Finds Out)
• -Techniques to Make Sure He Finds Out:
• Instant Messaging Hang-out
• Allude to His Friends
• Social Site Flirting
• 4. Social Site Fake Out 5. Start Having Massive Fun
• 6. Take Lots of Pictures
• 7. Male “Orbiters”
• Chapter 7 If He's Already Dating
o If You Run Into Them Together
• Chapter 8 Preventing A Breakup Before It Happens In the First Place
o The Technique...
o Other Preventative Measures
o Break The Routine...
• Chapter 9 Rewarding Good Behaviour
• -Introduction to Reward/Punishment System
o Example of Good Behaviour
• -Giving Gifts as Rewards: When & How
• Chapter 10 Punishing Bad Behaviour
• -Removing Your Attention
o Disappointment is Powerful
o The Big Sick
o The Right Way
• Chapter 11 Let Him Invest In You
o Work Is Good
• -Some Things You Can Get Him To Do For You
• Chapter 12 Re-Evaluating Your Relationship
o The Answers
• Common Passion
="alignnone size-full wp-image-600" title="Four Main Reasons Why He Broke Up With You" height="776" alt="Get Him Back Forever Review Four Main Reasons Why He Broke Up With You" src="http://www.gettingbackwithyourex.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Four-Main-Reasons-Why-He-Broke-Up-With-You.jpg" width="599" />